Wednesday, September 30, 2015

My Humorous Monologue



VercelliK_Comedy from Kapaa Middle School MEDIA on Vimeo.

Fabulous face (:P) LOL

HEEEEEEEEY EVERYBODY!!! How are my fabulous viewers doing today? I hope you're dong good! This post is again about my humorous monologue. Sorry this intro is so short but I am going to just jump right into it. The video above is my final product ^.^


My Joke Plan!

This post is also about my humorous monologue project in GT (if you want to see my last post about it click here :) and I have to say, I really liked this project a learned some cool stuff. We are working in iMovie to create this project and for the past couple of years we have worked in Final Cut Pro so I am still learning the program. When I was doing this project I had to self teach myself some of the stuff  and search how to do different things online. Some of the things I learned were how to to edit audio and work through the different effects in iMovie. I also learned how to put in other clips or pictures into your video (in my video I have it so it looks like different picture are floating above my hands).

How my classmates graded me!

When filming something that you are going to edit, be sure that you include pad. Pad is a section of your film before and after your actual shot that has nothing going on or nothing important going on. It is a must-have when you are editing because if you don't then your video can cut off. Also if you are joining two clips together then it's good to have pad so that they don't run into each other and sound bad. Remembering to film pad hard though, and I'll admit, I have had to re-film shots because I didn't have pad (:P).

When we finished this project I was (and still am) very proud of my final product. But unfortunately, nothing is ever 100% perfect. One thing that I wish I could go back and change is maybe the sound effects that I used. One of my weaker skills in GT is getting creative shots and angles when filming (but I really enjoy filming, I'm just not very good at it :). However, I think I am somewhat good at editing. I really enjoy the entire process of video making so I felt that this project was a really great way to express myself :)

I hope you all liked this and I am going to put up my post about my Ireland summer trip very soon! BYE!



No comments:

Post a Comment