Saturday, August 1, 2015

All About Me


Updated version at the bottom ;)

Some things about me are:
I am a die hard Heavy Rock fan and was born in California. I'm absolutely in love with animals. If I could attend school for more than 6 hours I would. I can't stand raw fish. If I could have one superpower it would be to fly.

I think the Hunger Games are totally amazing (Jennifer is my role model :P). I spend as much of my time possible reading books! I am a "Siddy" lover (snake, kitty, dog lover). I don't have Bieber Fever, and never will! I love taking silly pictures, nothing formal!

If you asked me team Peeta or Gale, I'd say "Duh, team Finnick!" I'm already studying for my SAT's (I love their challenging question of the day!). I love traveling. If a genie gave me one wish I'd wish to be a shapeshifter. I love soccer. I want to be a lawyer, a actress, or a animator for Pixar Studios when I grow up. I'm Italian, French, German, Welsh, Polish, Scottish, Irish, Cherokee, English, Norwegian, and German.



UPDATE:

Hey everyone! Can you believe it's only been a year and a half since I originally posted this (January 15, 2014)?! Crazy! I am going to do a little then and now update so I hope you enjoy :)

Some (updated) things about me are:
I still am a rock fan; some things will never change. My favorite bands as of right now are Fall Out Boy and Plain White T's :) I love school as well and will never be able to eat raw fish. 

Can't wait for Mocking Jay Part 2 and just to be clear, I had the vaccination for Bieber Fever before it started. I am of course still as silly as ever :P and my definition of formal is a skirt with a graphic tee instead of jeans :)

Team Finnick all the way baby. Always and forever. I am continuously studying for my SAT's, but I haven't been as good about it as of late because of schoolwork. Now if a genie gave me a wish, I would wish to meet Doctor Who. And travel in his fabulous TARDIS. I am doing to be TARDIS for Halloween! Unfortunately, I am much to uncoordinated to do sports now, but I still like to watch soccer through the TV where I am not in danger of being hit by the ball. When I am older I want to be either an astrobiologist or an aerospace engineer. And as for ethnicity, that hasn't changed.

Me and my weirdo self :)


Well hope you guys liked the update and I will post again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment