Friday, January 17, 2014

Spherical Panoramas




These are two of my Spherical Panoramas that I made in 3rd period GT. I used Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Bridge to create them. Everyone in my class made their own panorama and turned them into Spherical Panoramas. We also used the colors Black and White to make the new images pop. If you look in my Polar Panorama post, I show you the panorama these pictures are made of (the top picture).

My class and I used the smudge tool in Adobe Photoshop to to cover up the creases to make it look like one really cool picture. When taking the pictures for your Panoramas, it's best to take them in a place with lots of color because then Photoshop can put them together easier. 

3 comments:

  1. Wow! What a great location for your Spherical Panoramas, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey K, I was wondering where you took these great pictures before you turned them into a spherical panorama? Also, how do you use the smudge tool? What did you use it for in that class? Why does Photoshop see color better? Is that your mom in the pic, and is sitting next to a big truck???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maddie! I took the pictures overlooking Kealia by the cow pasture. I used the smudge tool by blurring out the crease from the two sides of the panorama that came together. Photoshop sees different color better than similar shades when putting things together because it's easier for the computer to tell the difference between the colors so it's not just a big messy thing that looks nothing like it's supposed to look like (That happened to me on my first set of pictures!). Yes, that is my mom in the picture :D, but that is just her car and it looks like that because I didn't get the entire car in the shot.

      Delete