Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Metamorphosis Animation



P3T6 Metamorphosis from Kappa Middle School MEDIA on Vimeo.

Hi AMAZING Viewers! So the project we just finished in G.T. was we had to make a animation video that had some kind of metamorphosis in it. The requirements were that we had to use at least 2 types of animation, but more than that if we wanted a 4. My team consisted of Talia, Maddie, and Lani, and we used Claymation, Stop Motion Animation, Stykz Animation, and Digital Animation. Our focus statement was Titans Transform Goddess.

Our plot was based on the Greek Gods and the Titans. We had Lani, and myself as actors in it (Lani as Artemis, and me as the Oracle Of Delphi.). So our story was that Artemis was one day sitting on Mount Olympus, and the Titans came and turned her into a puppy. Zeus zapped "Puppy Artemis" off Olympus to go find the Oracle of Delphi to turn her back. Artemis goes through lots of challenges involving the dreadful monsters of Greece. Finally after facing three fearsome monsters, she reaches the Oracle of Delphi's cave. Artemis flies back up onto mount joining together with Zeus to defeat the Titans. After a very difficult battle, the Greek Gods finally prevail!

For our story our critiques were:










We got overall second place, and I think we did a really good job considering we were a group of 6th graders. I think, if we do this project next year, I would try to improve how I make my figures in stykz, because the way I do it now looks a little inconsistent. I think that me and my group worked very efficiently together, and that everybody got to do their part and have their ideas incorporated into the animation. Be sure to check out the other animation videos from my other classmates' blogs too!

No comments:

Post a Comment